Friday, May 11, 2007

The Best Idea!!!

This is the BEST idea ever for me! I don't think I have ever made anything for myself that hasn't been swiped by my Mom or my daughters (they are 4 and 6 btw)

I had actually decided already to make a One Skein Shawl (I selected different yarn because of a wool allergy) just for myself. My Mom says she is stealing it but, I don't think so!! The needles I needed just arrived today so, all I need to do is finish off a project for my 6 year old and I should be good to go, I think.

I know at some point it will get pushed aside so a little while but, it is just for me so I plan on keeping on working on it and this blog is going to help me do just that!!

2 comments:

Juli said...

Glad to have you join us Sharon!! :)

KK said...

Nice to have you hear Sharon! I would love to know what kind of yarn your getting?